WordPress Technical Support at Next Stallion Digital
Do you like troubleshooting WordPress issues and answering technical questions? Do you always like to document yourself precisely before giving advice? Are you able to maintain a friendly and professional communication that invites people to trust you?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are sure this position will sound super exciting to you!
What You Will Be Doing:
In your everyday job in Techcnical Support, you should, first of all, enjoy connecting with people!
Here is a list describing the tasks involved in this position (do you happen to like making lists? So do we!):
- You will provide friendly and professional technical support to our clients via email (we use Gist): you will answer questions from both technical and non-technical users, and troubleshoot problems.
- Your invaluable feedback to the development and product team will help improve our customers’ experience.
What Do You Need To Excel at This Job:
1. Proficient knowledge of English.
You will need to be able to write and communicate in English effectively, respectfully, and professionally.
If you also know Hindi, don’t hesitate to specify it in your application: this is a great plus (not mandatory, though!) since part of our team and many of our customers come from India.
2. Strong previous experience in customer service.
One of the key aspects of this job is assisting clients with website optimization. You are patient and empathic. Questions don't intimidate you, because you love finding answers to even the most bizarre queries!
3. Know the basics of web performance.
We will train you for this, and we will always have your back, don’t worry, but an understanding of web performance is preferred.
4. Know WordPress and some coding.
You should be comfortable using WordPress hooks.
5. Be a proficient troubleshooter
You love solving problems and getting to the heart of an issue. You’re able to communicate the steps you took and summarize the problem to help customers and teammates understand it.
Now that we've told you so much about us, it's your turn.
Let us know why you would like to become our next WordPress Technical Support and why you think you are the person we are looking for. We can’t wait to receive your application!