How does CONTENT updates work?
A content update to your website by your end might take up a lot of your precious time, but it would typically take our team less than 30 minutes to do. You can send us as many of those as you'd like during the month and we'll take care of them for you.
All you need to do is send is the things that you want to get posted like, a blog or updating content on a page, additional images into a gallery, adding FAQs, and if you want to remove a team member, add an item to your online store, etc. You need to provide those items to our team for us to get it done, for you.
NOTE: If we find something in your ticket will take up an additional section on your page that will require one of our designers or developers, we will let you know along with an estimate up-front to take care of that for you!
What all is included in WordPress fine-tune?
Here is all that we do for you, and no, we are not making you count.
- We create an immediate backup of your website.
- Install the latest version of the WordPress Core as soon as it hits the market.
- We update all Plugins that are compatible with the WordPress Core you’re using.
- Update all Themes.
- We check your custom theme for conflicts.
- We check your console for any coding issues or security issues.
- Scan for malware is a must.
- We test the visual appearance of your website.
- Redeploy your upgraded site back to the production servers.
- And test your main contact form.
- And all this is done on a regular basis to make sure your website runs on its optimal conditions.
Can't I just do a Tune-Up myself?
You definitely could do it by yourself but it is not recommended.
Firstly because, it’s a time taking task and you have better things to worry about, Secondly it’s because you might end up messing your entire website by just one click which could not be undone and you end up losing way more money when you get professional help to revamp it.
Our team has the expertise to work on websites, also we have special tools that make this process smooth and the knowledge of what to do when it doesn't go as planned. So give us the trouble of taking care of your website and you can take care of the other things.
“I’ve been working with Aditya since 2019 for web design & SEO and it has been a pleasure. I have referred him to a dozen people already, and all of them have been very glad that I made that suggestion.”